a. Disposable clinical protective suit is made from high quality composite material. It has the function of anti-virus, breathable, osmosis prevention, waterproofing, and it's static-free.
b. Disposable clinical protective suit is comfortable to wear for its both water proofing and breathable materiel features.
c. Heat-sealing clinical rubber strip makes the highest protection level.
d. 2 Years Long shelf-life and easy to abandon, makes it environment friendly.
1. TWO-PIECE HOODED DESIGN :The hood is used two-piece stereoscopic cutting elastic cord craft ,which can perfectly attach onto face and enhance protective effect.
2. SEALING TECHNOLOGY OF SUTURE TAPE : Each seam is used by sealing process of sewing tape,the waist is used inside elastic cord bonding craft to better enhance the sealing and compactness of protection suit
3. ELASTIC CUFF :The cuff adopts internal elastic band fitting design to further enhances the tightness and protection of the protective clothing.
4. CLOSED PLACKET DESIGN :Center front zipper application allows easy put-on and take-off, while the zipper placket design brings better protection.
5. DESIGN OF WAIST ELASTIC CORD :The back waist increases the elastic band design to increase the compactness of protection suit and body,to prevent slippage,which can add more comfort and conveniences.
|Material||Microporous breathable PP+PE membrane|
|Clothing Size||Standard size, S-XXXL|
|Style||with hood,elastic at hood, waist, wrists and ankles|
|Feature||Protect against germs|
|Technology||Pressing glue tape|